Saliva Collection Kit Coronavirus (COVID-19)$1.50 EA
CE, ISO 13485, FDA .The Single-use Saliva Collector provises the meduim for the collection of the sample and then use PCR detection and the positive rate of virus isolation are higher than the traditional Hanks virus preservation solution. It can be widely used in the collection and transportation of clinical influenza, COVID-19, avian influenza, hand, foot and mouth disease, measles and other virus specimens, as well as chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma specimens.
Single-use Simplers Features
1. Virus collection is convenient and fast
2. Virus storage is convenient and effective
Saliva sample collector
The Single-use Samplers of Hunan Runmei Gene Technology Co., Ltd. is improved from the Hanks virus preservation solution, which have different versions of formulas for different markets and customized requests. Compared with the traditional Hanks virus preservation solution, it has a better ability to maintain the integrity of the virus. At the same time, the positive rate of PCR detection and the positive rate of virus isolation are higher than the traditional Hanks virus preservation solution. It can be widely used in the collection and transportation of clinical influenza, COVID-19, avian influenza, hand, foot and mouth disease, measles and other virus specimens, as well as chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma specimens.
Saliva collection's Features
1. Saliva collection is convenient and fast
2. Virus storage is convenient and effective
3. Suitable for field, home use and clinic-based sampling
4. Collection tube specified to 95kPa for leak proof mailing
5. Suitable for SARS-CoV-2 sample collection
Specifications and models
30 Testing Kits/box
Collection Funnel(with a collection tube)
Saliva Preservation Tube(with 3ml saliva preservation solution )
30 pcs/box 3.
Weight Volume（with 5ml tube）
per testing 1 13.44*6.6*2.6 0.031
Weight Volume（with 10ml tube）
per testing 1 18.1*6.6*2.6 0.034
30 Testing Kits / box
Intended Use of Disposable Sampler
It is used to collect and store saliva samples secreted into the mouth. The samples are extracted for clinical in vitro diagnosis.
Store at normal temperature 5 -37°C.
Applicable sample types: Saliva.
Storage and transportation of samples: After the sample is collected, it should be transported to the corresponding laboratory for testing within 96 hours at regular storage temperature. It can preserve DNA, RNA and antigens of bacteria, viruses, and Chlamydia for five days when stored at regular storage temperature (20 – 37°C); 7 days if stored at 4°C and up to 6 months when stored at -20°C or -70°C. The sample should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
1.Clean your mouth 30 minutes before collecting the saliva sample, rotate the tongue in the mouth to enrich saliva.
2.Deliver saliva into the collection funnel, until the 2 mL line as instructed on the tube.
3.Hold the saliva collection tube in an upright position, and use the other hand to unscrew the saliva preservation solution tube cap.
4.Keep the collection funnel upright, and pour the saliva preservation solution slowly into the collection tube.
5.Keep the collection tube upright, remove the collection funnel.
6.Screw cap onto the collection tube, and invert gently 5 times to mix the saliva and saliva preservation solution thoroughly. Finally, put it in a biohazard bag for easy transportation.
1. Samplers should be sent for testing as soon as possible after sampling and immediately transported within 96 hours at regular storage temperature. The collected samples can be stored at regular storage temperature (between 20-37℃) for at least 96 hours, long-term storage should be placed in low-temperature conditions below -20℃, -70℃ or store at freezing level -196℃.
2. Sampling should be carried out in strict accordance with the sampling procedure, so that the sampling location is accurate and the sampling strength is uniform and suitable. Otherwise, it will affect the quality of the sample.
3. Do not use expired products and products with damaged packaging.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Product is insured. Once the product arrives the Country of destination there will be no refund. Factory defects will be exchanged only on review and shipped on the next shipment.
Most items are shipped Air Freight included landed at the Country of Destination. Custom fees or Duties are not included. Normal time of delivery 7 to 10 days . We are not responsible for delays caused by Force Majueur , Issues Air Freight Delays caused by the carrier or issues at the point of entry.