Single-use Samplers Nasopharyngeal Swabs / Oropharyngeal Swabs $2.00 EA
CE, ISO 13485, FDA .The Single-use Samplers is improved from the Hanks virus preservation solution, which have different versions of formulas for different markets and customized requests. Compared with the traditional Hanks virus preservation solution, it has a better ability to maintain the integrity of the virus. At the same time, the positive rate of PCR detection and the positive rate of virus isolation are higher than the traditional Hanks virus preservation solution. It can be widely used in the collection and transportation of clinical influenza, COVID-19, avian influenza, hand, foot and mouth disease, measles and other virus specimens, as well as chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma specimens.
Single-use Simplers Features
1. Virus collection is convenient and fast
2. Virus storage is convenient and effective
30 Testing / box & 50 Testing / box & 400 Testing / box
Intended Use of Disposable Sampler
It is used for the collection and transportation of cdinical infuenza, avian influenza, hand, foot and mouth disease, measles and other virus specimens, as well as chlamydia, mycoplasma and ureaplasma specimens.
Number Composition 30 Testing/box 50 Testing/box 400 Testing/box 1 Sampling Tube (with 3ml sampling solution) 3ml x 30tube 3ml x 50tube 3ml x 400tube 2 Sampling Swab 30 pcs/box 50 pcs/box 400 pcs/box 3 Manual 1 serving 1 serving 1 serving
Store at normal temperature 5 -25°C.
1. Applicable sample types: Pharyngeal swabs, nasopharyngeal swabs, saliva, sputum and other clinical samples.
2. Storage and transportation of samples: After the sample is collected, it should be transported to the corresponding laboratory for testing within 48 hours, and the storage temperature is 2-8 °C. If it cannot be transported to the laboratory within 48 hours, it should be stored at -80 °C or below and sent to the corresponding laboratorywithin one week. The sample should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
1. Single-use samplers should be sent for inspection as soon as possible after sampling, and immediately be transported at a low temperature of 2-8°C. The collected samples can be stored at 2-8 °C for a short period of 48 hours, long-term storage should be placed in low temperature conditions below -20°C, -70°C or store at -196°C
2. This single use sampler is strictly prohibited for the sampling ofbacterial samples. The antibiotics contained in the preservation solution itself have an inhibitory effect on bacteria.
3. It is forbidden to directly touch the collected patient, or to sample the patient after wetting the swab.
4. Sampling should be carried out in strict accordance with the sampling procedure, so that the sampling location is accurate and the sampling strength is uniform and suitable, otherwise it will affect the quality of sample collection.
5. Don't use the disposable sampler after the expiration date or the product packagingis damaged.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Product is insured. Once the product arrives the Country of destination there will be no refund. Factory defects will be exchanged only on review and shipped on the next shipment.
Most items are shipped Air Freight included landed at the Country of Destination. Custom fees or Duties are not included. Normal time of delivery 7 to 10 days . We are not responsible for delays caused by Force Majueur , Issues Air Freight Delays caused by the carrier or issues at the point of entry.